Thursday, December 27, 2012
But those I used to follow on blog have all been at it and I am feeling like a return is due.
I have been hitting up Facebook most of the time but it shits me most days, that alongside I am planning to make 2013 my bestest year yet, I'm thinking I may get back to blogging.
Let me know if your still out there? I may have to redo the little reading list down the side.
Not sure whether to start a fresh new blog?
Hope your christmas was awesome and looking forward to your new year celebrations.
Monday, March 26, 2012
Actually it would be great to know who is still actively blogging, I've been missing from blog land and have found myself using Facebook a bit more which actually is getting on my nerves.
So who's still out there? HELLOOOOOO *insert echo here*
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Monday, February 6, 2012
So Im going to carry on but will have skipped day 4.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Im going to try and get back to it by doing the fatmumslim photo a day for feb.
Here I will do a photo a day from my mummy viewpoint, on my other blog it will be from the health and fitness perspective.
Day 1 - your view today Will be back later with that.
Friday, November 4, 2011
Im fighting to get everything into a day, some days I dont stop, literally up at 5.15am and bed at 11pm, other days I have a bit of quiet time in the evening once the kids are in bed and the next day things are done but then I seem to waste it doing shit on my i pad or laptop............mmmm.....note to self stop wasting that time, its valuable.
The babies are growing up 7 months and 20 months now!! its starting to get interesting :o
the big kids are growing up too, 8 in a few weeks and 16 in Feb!!
I'm currently trying to decide what it is I really want to do, be involved in and experience and happened to be catching up on a few blogs and Katie over at head, heart, health has a great exercise that I'm going to sit and do tonight in my unwasted time, it might shed some light.
Anyway, that's 10 mins I didn't really have as I need to get dinner ready for my little gymnast who has just done 3 hours of training, get the boys ready for bed and then go out and do the food shopping before they shut at 9pm.
Friday, October 21, 2011
Favourite workout - Bodyattack
Favourite food - Carrot Cake
Favourite clothing - PJ's or Coochies as we call them in our house
Favourite day - Sunday, its our family day
Favourite month - December, we got married in a winter wedding in the UK, Christmas either a hot one in Oz or a traditional one in the UK.
Favourite place - Bed :)
Favourite colour - Yellow
Why not copy and paste this into the comments and let me know your Fav's.
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
I was um-ing and ah-ring and just decided to do it, started looking at accommodation and then went to check the website for exact details and I must of got it wrong in the first place.
I'm a tad disappointed as there are no other options, due to heading into summer obviously they are tapering down and will re-start next March/April time.
I don't want to put it off as the training I have put in is all geared to doing it on the date I had planned, so here's my question - I DO KNOW, that it wouldn't be official but can do a official one in the future, I have a Garmin GPS, maybe I could run a 21.1km route and take a pic of my GPS to have as a record of doing it?
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Lots!! Here goes in list form ......
- Had Maddi go through her 3 gymnastics comps, so proud of her. At 7 to train how she trains is amazing.
- Had Bryce get to the preliminary finals and just miss out of the Grand Final.
- Both Maddi and Bryce have made it to the interschool athletics so we have those coming up to watch. Maddi in the sprints and Bryce in the 100m, 200m & Long jump.
- Finished my 12 week challenge - total losses - 20.1kg for 12 weeks (22.4kg total) / 18cm off my hips / 28cm off waist at belly button / heaps of skinfolds / lots of negative talk
- Continued on the journey which is 3weeks since finishing the challenge - to date Ive released another 4.2kg so sitting at 26.6kg total and Ive released another 2.5cm off hips.
- Continue to get back to teaching. Now teaching 3 Bodyattacks a week, 4 from next week, 2 bodybalance and return to Bodyvive on Tuesday for 1 a week.
- Been asked back to present for Les Mills again, said yes and am very excited.
- Did my CXWORX training, passed and cannot wait to teach this class, working hard on my strength at the moment though.
- Interviewed and got a GFM job that fits in well with the Family, only 5 hours per week (which is a hard gig for a GFM) and for a different company.
- Did a big programme launch for Sh'bam in to a centre, went well and they liked the new class.
- Was notified I am the November Bodyblitz winner.
- Have thrown away my clothes that are too big, don't need them anymore, you know 'just in case'. Also thrown all my maternity bras, clothing etc, no more babies here.
- Commenced my half marathon training, going OK, still undecided if we will make the trip to run it though, but will continue to do the training, decision to be made in the next few weeks.
- Have set my next phase of training out and getting excited to see the changes in my strength and fitness.
- There's probably more but hey, I'm exhausted typing that lot!! :)
Babies are well, Freddy is 19 months tomorrow and Chi is 6 months on Tuesday.
Paul is amazing as usual and has been there supporting all I do, day in day out. xx
So that's a quick run down on whats been going on, no wonder I haven't had time to blog a bit more.
Have a great weekend, Shar x
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
All is good, great in fact, have updated my goals on the right to reflect where Im at currently.
Lyrics | Rob Thomas - Little Wonders lyrics