Thursday, July 17, 2008
Monday, July 14, 2008
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Had to have a bit of a rest as I only got 3 hours sleep last night, what with staying up packing and organizing all the info needed to give grandparents re: the kids, I was a little wiped out.
Then we decided to take a walk to the nearest Coles and pick up my remaining water, bits and pieces for Paul to eat etc for tonight and tomorrow. BAD IDEA!!! The closest was on Chapel Street and I am in love with it down there, so much bustle, cafe's (was eyeing them all up for Sunday and Monday!), gorgeous shoes, Nike shop (remember I’m a group fitness instructor!) etc etc.
Started to feel a bit wiped out so we headed back slowly, got into comfies and have just been chillin out in a nice warm apartment with Paul………BLISS.
Have had a few texts from Di and also Hilds has arrived in Melbourne but has had to stay somewhere else tonight. ALSO Theo rang me!!!! I text her and she called me back, how nice is that, great to put a voice to a picture and finally meet her on Saturday.
For anyone from Melbourne – We are staying in Windsor/Prahan and I have to get to
Hoppers crossing on Sunday for the photo shoot with Dallas, is this far away i.e for a taxi ride? Or on a Sunday Morning is it doable by public transport, perhaps into the city then back out? Any advice would be appreciated. THANK YOU
Feeling a bit like I’m in a bubble re: the comp. A little worried about my routine as I left it very late this year! A little worried about my bikini fitting but all in all happy that I’m here.
I have really done it hard with the amount of training I had over the last 14 weeks, but yet again I have learnt a lot about myself and my journey is far from over, this time I am aware of the post comp issues I had and am very focused on making improvements to this process this year.
I am definitely not as lean this year, this was the aim and a good thing, I do think I have a bit more size on my upper body, not lots just a bit, when I met Sam about 3 weeks ago that was one of the first things she said when I started posing so that’s great.
I will hold my final judgement as to whether I will present a enhanced package/bettered my condition on my last comp until I see some pictures on Saturday.
I can’t wait to see Di tomorrow in the ‘flesh’, weeks and weeks of e mails, texts and phone calls has been great but I really want to see her now, I wouldn’t be here now without her…… THANKS DI!!! See you soon!!!
And on that note I must also comment on my husbands support, encouragement and love again. THANKS PAULIE, I love you and couldn't have done this without you.
Anyway, better wrap it up there, could ramble on for ages!!
May get a chance to blog tomorrow, if not I will post some pics as soon as I can after comp.
PS - you can tell I'm not at home working, kids, moving etc, what a longs post coz I'm just chillin!!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
So I've gone from thinking I have lots of time and the days are dragging until we have to leave to Panic stations as I only have Wednesday left!!
Waxing was done today, I am so sore.
My 2nd bikini arrived yesterday and I love it sooooooo much, the colour is amazing and will go with my hair really well.
Taught my last class this evening, rather bizarre feeling, I felt as though I was there but I was dazey and it felt like I was watching myself. ???
Tomorrow - Nails, hair cut, last food bits for cool bag over on the plane to get, Bryce to an orthodontist appt, packing, try and stay sane for one more day then I can chill out as I will be on my way at 5am on Thursday morning.
Got some more Les Mills news today - I will be presenting at the next Quarterly workshop at end of august!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!
Anyway, must go to bed, I'll try and post tomorrow
Claudine - You look awesome, I can't translate your blog anymore? so am just popping in to check out your visual bits and pieces.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Anyway, Wednesday was a new day and I called through to try again and got a 'Gem' of a customer service representative, absolutely bloody amazing. I spoke with her manager to pass on our feedback on how professional she was and that she delivered great customer service.
So whats been happening, list form is probably best :)
- Dad leaves the country and is now settling back into the hustle and bustle in the south of England.
- Got sick, very sick on Sunday/Monday, not great with the last 2 weeks of prep happening but better than next week!, did as Di ordered and started to feel better on Thursday.
- We move house - ARGGHHHH!! BUT my hubby is a absolute champion and has pretty much done it himself. Although me dealing with the phone and broadband is my bit!! :) and I have to clean it all this weekend.
- Kids finish school, reports come home and I am so proud, they are both very ahead of their year group. Bryce's report show all above average grades and Maddi's portfolio is amazing, made me cry.
- I finish my Group Fitness Manager position for some annual leave! (still teaching all my classes though) had half this week off, all next week off, back for 4 days after comp and then another week after that to go down south to Dunsborough.
- My In-Laws are flying in on Monday from the UK. They are having the Kids whilst Paul and I have a fab getaway in Melbourne together.
- Comp Prep - Great results both this week, (considering I pulled back on the training to rest) and last week, just the last few yards to travel now.
- I heard back from Les Mills after being asked to send in my audition dvd of my classes, they want to take me on as a Trainee Presenter/Trainer, I cannot believe this, how awesome, I get to spread my passion even further than the members. Very scary though.
So that was last week Friday to Friday, a busy week, this week I get to chill a little, nails to be done, hair cut, get my waxing done etc which will be good seeing as the depletion week will more than likely drag any energy I have left out of me.
Have a few jobs / must do things, so have to sit and plan when and where i'll get those things crossed off the list.
I am very excited about the weekend, can't wait for Di to fly in on Friday and see her in person again, I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone else that is coming along to the comp and hopefully the Sunday get together.
Ok must go and get some more jobs/unpacking done!
Hope you are all well, I'm slowly doing my rounds to catch up on everyone's blogs.