Anyway, Wednesday was a new day and I called through to try again and got a 'Gem' of a customer service representative, absolutely bloody amazing. I spoke with her manager to pass on our feedback on how professional she was and that she delivered great customer service.
So whats been happening, list form is probably best :)
- Dad leaves the country and is now settling back into the hustle and bustle in the south of England.
- Got sick, very sick on Sunday/Monday, not great with the last 2 weeks of prep happening but better than next week!, did as Di ordered and started to feel better on Thursday.
- We move house - ARGGHHHH!! BUT my hubby is a absolute champion and has pretty much done it himself. Although me dealing with the phone and broadband is my bit!! :) and I have to clean it all this weekend.
- Kids finish school, reports come home and I am so proud, they are both very ahead of their year group. Bryce's report show all above average grades and Maddi's portfolio is amazing, made me cry.
- I finish my Group Fitness Manager position for some annual leave! (still teaching all my classes though) had half this week off, all next week off, back for 4 days after comp and then another week after that to go down south to Dunsborough.
- My In-Laws are flying in on Monday from the UK. They are having the Kids whilst Paul and I have a fab getaway in Melbourne together.
- Comp Prep - Great results both this week, (considering I pulled back on the training to rest) and last week, just the last few yards to travel now.
- I heard back from Les Mills after being asked to send in my audition dvd of my classes, they want to take me on as a Trainee Presenter/Trainer, I cannot believe this, how awesome, I get to spread my passion even further than the members. Very scary though.
So that was last week Friday to Friday, a busy week, this week I get to chill a little, nails to be done, hair cut, get my waxing done etc which will be good seeing as the depletion week will more than likely drag any energy I have left out of me.
Have a few jobs / must do things, so have to sit and plan when and where i'll get those things crossed off the list.
I am very excited about the weekend, can't wait for Di to fly in on Friday and see her in person again, I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone else that is coming along to the comp and hopefully the Sunday get together.
Ok must go and get some more jobs/unpacking done!
Hope you are all well, I'm slowly doing my rounds to catch up on everyone's blogs.