Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Love your life.
Believe in your own powers, and your own potential, and in your own innate goodness.
Wake every morning with the awe of just being alive.
Discover each day the magnificent, awesome beauty in the world.
Explore and embrace life in yourself and in everyone you see each day.
Reach within to find your own specialness.
Amaze yourself and rouse those around you to the potential of each new day.
Don't be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect; this is the essence of your humanity.
Let those who love you help you.
Trust enough to be able to take.
Look with hope to the horizon of today, for today is all we truly have.
Live this day well.
Let a little sun out as well as in.
Create your own rainbows.
Be open to all your possibilities; all possibilities and Miracles.
Always believe in Miracles.
Have a great day xx
Monday, September 28, 2009
What an amazing week for me as a Mum :)
I am sooooooooo looking forward to being a full time / stay at home mum, have always worked the first two and sometimes it all gets to much juggling all the time, I have always craved 'just' being a mum (a very important and under rated job in itself), I can't wait and when you have weeks like I have just had it reminds you how amazing it is to be a mum and just how much more I will be able to give when I don't have to put in energy to anything else apart from my kids and Paul. I am a very lucky lady.
- Tuesday - Bryce goes to District presentation night and gets Runner Up Fairest and Best for the district in footy. He was winning the votes up to the point he had to take some matches off due to injury, 5 in total. One match he was pulled off in the 1st 5 mins due to going up for a mark and hurting it again, then in the last 1/4 his team started to look a little shaky, the scores started to even up, coach turns to Bryce, says 'your going on', on he goes and scores 3 in 10 mins!! He got 3 votes for that match!
- Thursday - Bryce has Footy Club awards night. Gets top goal scorer for his team.
- Friday - Anatomy Scan - this was amazing, we were in there 45 mins and saw every possible bit of baby boy. Yes, got the doodle checked again, defo a BOY. Measuring good for dates, everything where it should be says the sonographer, just have to go to doctors for de-brief, check up and last appointment with her, then in 3 weeks I get handed over to the hospital and my team of midwifes that will see me through to birth.
Although I may have one more change as I am requesting to be transferred to the Birthing Centre to try and get the more natural birth experience. Birth centre is next to hospital and has all the medical options should they be needed for either me or bubs but if not needed it is more the environment I want.
Having done it twice now I have clearer views of what I want and what I DON'T want :)
Friday - Bryce gets notification of representing the school at the interschool athletics in 100m having had 2nd best time at the school athletics carnival.
- Saturday - Maddi has observation day at gymnastics. As Maddi is with the Australian Institute of Sport for Gymnastics and their job is to try and produce national and international gymnasts (Olympics) it is quite a tight run ship and we are not aloud to watch training sessions, the first 10 minutes only. So as you can imagine an observation day is really special. We went to watch on Saturday and were amazed as to the level she is at the progress she has made in a short space of time. It was fantastic, we also got to spend the last 20 minutes in the gym hall and they were showing there favourite thing on the trampoline, maddis new trick is standing and landing a front somersault, which she was very pleased to show us.
- Saturday arvo we all spent some time outdoors in the sunshine with the guinea pigs on the grass.
- Sunday - Went and had family breakfast at Hilary's boat harbour, did weekend things like going to DIY store to get things we have been meaning to get to do small jobs at home.
- Monday - PUBLIC HOLIDAY in WA. Paul got up with Maddi so I could lay in til 7.30am!! Luxury. Went and did my Organics shopping whilst Paul and kids had breakie,brunch and drinks.
Spent the afternoon in the kitchen prepping meals fro the week.
Went for a long walk with Paul and Maddi (on her bike), 65 mins of brisk walking.
So that's my week that was, kids are on holiday for 2 weeks now, got to juggle that for probably what will be the last school holidays working for a while :)
Have great week everyone, Health and fitness focus is to return to this blog shortly :) but at the end of the day the above is what makes me healthy and happy and thats that.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
- Sometimes we get caught up in sweating the 'small stuff', you know shite that in the grand scheme of things does not matter.
- Sometimes we plan, plan and plan, to do this do that, to achieve this to achieve that, all of which is worth crap all if you don't execute a plan, if you don't DO the DO.
- Sometimes we allow un-important people influence our thoughts.
- Sometimes we forget what it is we have achieved and where we came from.
- Sometimes all we truly need is the basics, the important things and just keep life simple.
I personally have been guilty of this quite alot through my life and it is not good for the spirit let alone the mind and body.
Time for this chicky to remember her journey.................
Sweating the Small stuff - in the grand scheme of things money and working yourself into the ground are really not important. I could work all I like, earn lots of money but what use are these to me if I don't have my spirit nourishing family around me, if I don't have health etc etc
Always Planning ahead - I totally agree we need to know the direction we are going and also have a clear picture of what we want to achieve but these are useless if we don't even make it round the first corner because we don't (in the words of nike) 'JUST DO IT'.
We need positive action to get to our destination.
Un-important people influencing your thoughts/behaviour - you can interpret who these people are in many ways, it could be the people you work with, the people that you allow to wind you up when you are driving, gossip etc etc, its an individual thing, but for me far to many times I have let others opinions, attitudes and thoughts influence me in a negative way.
Its only now I am getting older and I'm really 'coming home' in regards to how I want to walk my path that I am starting to work through not allowing this to affect me on a daily basis.
Remembering what we have achieved and where we came from -
this is far to deep for me to go into here, but I feel we always need to remember our achievements, this could be relating to many aspects, our family, our work our health and fitness.
Some of my achievements -
Contributing to raising my gorgeous precious gifts.
Coming from this................... to this
Growing and developing with Paul, I cannot put into word what this man means to me, what he gives unconditionally to me and what a beautiful soul he is.
And finally where I came from, my precious mumma (& step dad) has taught me many things, more than I think and lessons that are still becoming clear.
For me, the basics and important things to keep life simple -
Sunday, September 13, 2009
I had convinced myself that I would have another girl, I think because I would love to have another boy and didn't want to pin my hopes on it. We are all over the moon, Bryce wanted a baby brother having already got a little sis, Maddi thought it was a girl but is thrilled its a boy and says its cool to have two brothers (it actually suits her to stay the only (princess) girl!!), It been so long since Bryce was small (he's nearly 14) so I'm looking forward to having a small boy around again, Paul in his calm way was saying boy all along and just kept smiling at me when I was convincing myself it was a girl.
OMG!! how cool are the 3D scans!! We think we will book in for a full package with them when I'm further along and the baby has more fat on it, still looks a bit skeletal at the mo, but gorgeous all the same.
Got a 10 min DVD of everything we looked at, really fascinating, baby's legs were kicking around and it is soooo cool to see movement in 3D.
Anyways Thanks to all those who voted (27), well done to the 6 that voted Boy!!
Have a great Sunday, I'm off to so spend some time with my BIG baby boy, we're going to watch the FINAL footy game that he would have made has they not got knocked out in the first round. Some of Bryce's friends are playing.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
here's how we stack up -
Boy - 6 (22%)
Girl - 21 (77%)
A very definite % thinking/guessing Girl, Maddi and I - think its a girl, Paul and Bryce think Boy, although Bryce wants a boy not sure if he thinks it a boy!! :)
So in 5 hours I will know and as said before although it doesn't matter as long as all is well for bubs, I am very excited.
I have my usual Bodyattack this morning, still going although getting harder due to the intensity, impact and heat that I produce when doing it, I have rostered myself on for a few more weeks, until 21/22 weeks I think but may ask my cover instructors to step in a week or so earlier.
Then I will just do some jogging instead as I can control the intensity more than when teaching, I have to go for it as that's what the members want and expect.
All our launches are over now and the new chorie is well and truly cemented in the brain which feels good. I even did an extra Bodyattack launch this week, which was fun.
I am looking at my little calender thing on my sidebar and thinking maybe I should try and schedule a day where i do nothing!! Even Bodybalance (if done correctly!) is taxing and they are heading in a difference direction with that programme which is making it harder.
Anyways, will blog the result tomorrow maybe, all being well that the baby plays game, letting the sonographer between the legs to view!!
Have a great Saturday all
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Saturday, September 5, 2009
I have found with the other two the knowing is a positive thing, I'm not one for surprises or patience :) in a way it has helped the bonding process start very early on, it is nice to be able to purchase a few specific items, for this one both the kids are fully excited to find out whether it a brother or sister.
So for a bit of fun I would love for you to take the poll above over the next week and we will see if blogger prediction is right! :)
Thanks for playing............whats it gonna be...........PINK OR BLUE??????
Friday, September 4, 2009
Take 9 mins to watch this, then re-assess what you you had a moan about today, or next time you go to, remember............Things could be worse.