Saturday, September 5, 2009

Humour me :)

Not that it matters at all what sex the baby is as long as everything is ok, but I am so pumped to find out next Saturday what we are expecting.
I have found with the other two the knowing is a positive thing, I'm not one for surprises or patience :) in a way it has helped the bonding process start very early on, it is nice to be able to purchase a few specific items, for this one both the kids are fully excited to find out whether it a brother or sister.
So for a bit of fun I would love for you to take the poll above over the next week and we will see if blogger prediction is right! :)
Thanks for playing............whats it gonna be...........PINK OR BLUE??????

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I agree with you entirely - especially the bonding part. It is such an exciting time!