- Sometimes we get caught up in sweating the 'small stuff', you know shite that in the grand scheme of things does not matter.
- Sometimes we plan, plan and plan, to do this do that, to achieve this to achieve that, all of which is worth crap all if you don't execute a plan, if you don't DO the DO.
- Sometimes we allow un-important people influence our thoughts.
- Sometimes we forget what it is we have achieved and where we came from.
- Sometimes all we truly need is the basics, the important things and just keep life simple.
I personally have been guilty of this quite alot through my life and it is not good for the spirit let alone the mind and body.
Time for this chicky to remember her journey.................
Sweating the Small stuff - in the grand scheme of things money and working yourself into the ground are really not important. I could work all I like, earn lots of money but what use are these to me if I don't have my spirit nourishing family around me, if I don't have health etc etc
Always Planning ahead - I totally agree we need to know the direction we are going and also have a clear picture of what we want to achieve but these are useless if we don't even make it round the first corner because we don't (in the words of nike) 'JUST DO IT'.
We need positive action to get to our destination.
Un-important people influencing your thoughts/behaviour - you can interpret who these people are in many ways, it could be the people you work with, the people that you allow to wind you up when you are driving, gossip etc etc, its an individual thing, but for me far to many times I have let others opinions, attitudes and thoughts influence me in a negative way.
Its only now I am getting older and I'm really 'coming home' in regards to how I want to walk my path that I am starting to work through not allowing this to affect me on a daily basis.
Remembering what we have achieved and where we came from -
this is far to deep for me to go into here, but I feel we always need to remember our achievements, this could be relating to many aspects, our family, our work our health and fitness.
Some of my achievements -
Contributing to raising my gorgeous precious gifts.
Coming from this................... to this
Growing and developing with Paul, I cannot put into word what this man means to me, what he gives unconditionally to me and what a beautiful soul he is.
And finally where I came from, my precious mumma (& step dad) has taught me many things, more than I think and lessons that are still becoming clear.
For me, the basics and important things to keep life simple -