Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pics of my results so far........

So its mid October and my win in the monthly Bodyblitz is online and will be in the mag released on the 13th, so I figured I may as well stick it on here too.


I am still releasing weight, although it has slowed considerably on the scales but the CM's are still coming off easily.

I was 92.1kg when I started my journey (89.8kg at the start of the 12 weeks) and I'm close to 30kg off now. So since the end of the 12 weeks I've released a further 8kgs.




Here's my before picture.........................
Here I am now.........................

Here's the link direct to the piece that will be in the mag.


Still trying to decide whether to run my own half marathon (see previous post) and just deciding what my next fitness related goal will be.

Have changed my training up a bit as of this week to suit the fact that Im back teaching 4 Bodyattacks in a week now.


Have a great week, Shar x

11 comments:

Kek said...

Wow. Mel B, Posh Spice and all the other celebrity mums have got nothing on you! None of them had two babies in one year, and they all have nannies, cleaners, trainers and so on to take care of everything that YOU still had to do all by yourself.

I'd love to see an ordinary Mum on the front cover of the women's mags, with the same gushing "how does she doe it" headlines.

Looking good, Shar. :)

Miss Positive said...

Looking fantastic Shar, and what an amazing, inspirational story! I'm itching to get back into some kind of routine now, and your story has really inspired me!

Hilary

Liz N said...

You are looking wonderful Shar! So proud of you!

EML509 said...

Wow, you've done an amazing - amazing job! Congratulations

The Stark's said...

Shar, you are AMAZING and don't you ever forget it.

Hilds said...

Wow, you are truly amazing Shar! Well done on a huge transformation, you truly are an inspiration!

Unknown said...

Looking fab Shar!

Rhonda - Silly Mummy said...

Hi Shar. I would love to know what you did to achieve this goal. I'm on the same journey... it's slowly coming off but not fast enough!

Good job and well done to you!

Unknown said...

I feel nice after using.
Cheap Jerseys
Wholesale Jerseys
Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys
Nike Elite NFL
Cheap Jerseys
Wholesale Jerseys
Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys
Nike Trade NFL

Unknown said...

Sometimes our bodies are able to do amazing transformations! You just have to make regular actions directed for that and never stop on your way. For me physical activity works best. Recently I have learned that proper recovery is of the same importance as training itself. There are special products aimed at helping your muscles to recover quickly. Besides, these products also help in reducing your weight and cellulite! Check at here militarygradenutritionals.com/blog/military-for-women/. Now my body is grateful and willing to exercise whenever I ask it to :)

Frédéric said...

Oui, c'est vrai 100%. Il y a environ un mois, notre équipe a reçu une livraison des produits s'appelle Military Grade qui améliore la performance des footballeurs. Cette entreprise a développé un système de sept produits (For Elite Champions) que nous avons commencé à utiliser quotidiennement pour accroître notre performance au cours de la formation. C'est un véritable percée pour moi! Ces produits me donnent «un regain d'énergie» agréable qui me poussent à continuer à travers toutes mes routines quotidiennes.