Sunday, April 19, 2009

Annual Leave - Over :(

I have had the bestest 2 weeks off from my GFM job, spending time with Paul and the Kids, (along with the in-laws visiting from the UK).
But now its over and I'm back to it tomorrow. I'm feeling a bit over it and not really pumped to go back and do my GFM role, unlike me but hey perhaps my priorities are changing?

I have a few fav pics so will blog them over the week coming now I am planning on being back to blogging regularly. A few of me Favourite favorites!!........


Me and my bestest boy!!!
(taking our own pics!!)
didn't realize my wrinkles
were that bad!














Me and my girl in the pool.
Yes, being in Maddi's inflatable
ring was a tight sqeeze :)












Me, my precious things
and a wonderful sunset.





Have tried to catch up on a few blogs and will continue to do so over the next few days
now I'm getting back to my normal routine.
Shar x

4 comments:

Jadey said...

Wow I love that sunset shot - I would definitely frame that one.

Fifi said...

What a gorgeous family you have Shar :)

Valley Girl said...

Wow, you looked very relaxed, good for you, time spent with our loved ones are very precious indeed these days as life is just so flat chat...

Great family shot.
Cheers Jools x

Miss Positive said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time, you have a gorgeous family! Love that sunset shot!

Hilary xx