Freddy is 3 weeks old today, amazing where the time has gone.
We are all adapting to having an extra little person in the house and so far so good.
Freddy is such a chilled out bubs and I count myself lucky.
Of course no bubba has all day every day as good as gold and Freddy had a fidgety/cryey/upset day a few days back, which turned out to be a belly ache and then he got overtired, but a good ol' poo and he was back to his normal self :)
I have been very lucky in that my mum and dad have been here helping me with the other two kids, lunches, school runs, dinners and playing, here 'hold the baby' moments etc etc, it has been so good to have and I don't know what I would have done without them.
BUT they head back to the UK tonight and I'm already feeling super sad, just coz I know it will probably be another 2 years before we see them again.
This has been and still is a major upset for me daily and was so hard to make the decision to live here in Australia, even knowing we have a better life here. :(
Anyway, I have plenty to keep me busy and will just try and get on with it and not let my emotions out too much as Freddy will pick up on it and I don't want him feeling it.
My busy week ahead -
- Maddi has her 1st Gymnastics competition Saturday, very exciting and she looks so cute all leotarded up (not a word !!)
- Bryce has footy pre-season training started again and school camp next week
- I have a few friends to catch up with to introduce baby Freddy
- then I have to keep on top of all the wonderful cleaning, housework and washing my mumma has done for me to keep the house ship shape for the arrival of my in-laws a week on Monday, staying for 3 weeks.
- start to get everything coming together now my mum and dad aren't here to help out
- kick off my 'haven't got a name for it yet' back to fitness/shape extravaganza, name ideas welcome, leave me a comment :)
- start attending some classes to get help me back to teaching my classes im scheduled on again in 2 weeks!!!
So a few things to do alongside caring for my new bubba, kids and hubby, but hey its all in a days work right? and as you know, its what Ive been looking forward to................no-one is happier than me to finally (after 14 years) be a Full-Time Mumma and wife!!!!
Have a great weekend if I don't get back before
You know I'm gonna be posting pics for a while so here's Freddy at 2 weeks..............