I really want to get back to blogging regularly but hey, with all that I'm fitting into a day it has to be prioritized and I think its more important to feed the kids than blog ;)
So, what going on with me, well I'm definitely a mum on a mission.
I'm on a mission to not only to care for my 4 kids the best I can and of course my hubby, but I'm in the process of 'releasing' the excess weight (Thanks Shelly) and changing my thoughts that used to always tend to the negative, into trying to be proactive and positive.
So after a 4 good weeks, by good I mean finally getting my body moving and eating to a plan of better choice foods, the wheels fell off and I had about 2 weeks of eating in excess and started to feel crappy again as the foods I were choosing weren't agreeing with me in the amounts I was eating.
After a rough few days I decided to sit with it and ask my body and soul for help. I am pleased to say that I got my answer and its been another 4 weeks and the kgs are coming off without much effort at all. My energy is good, I am wanting to exercise, its not a chore that you have to do to lose weight, I'm not feeling deprived and I don't have the internal fight going on that has accompanied me most of the time when trying to release the kgs.
I had a 'moment' and its been a much more pleasurable journey since.
The main changes I have made are -
1) going back to my previous post..... accept where you are, take responsibility and move on,
2) trust yourself, get in touch with yourself and trust,
3) Believe in yourself.......really believe,
4) don't look for answers elsewhere, look within, do what you know, do what works for you.
I'm 4 weeks into my 12 week mini goal and I hope to do measurements etc this weekend to see how my new found approach (or not so new) is going.
In other news,
- we are moving this weekend,
- the school holidays start,
- I'm booked to do the new Les Mill Sh'bam training in a couple of weekends,
- the job I want to apply for is edging nearer and I am starting to prepare my application documents,
- I start teaching again in 3 and a half weeks and I can't freakin wait, Yeah yeah BODYATTACK, - I am trying to decide on a whether to do another training module but it would take a bit of work to get my strength up in 7 weeks so I have to be realistic, we'll see.
- Gymnastic comps start in 6 weeks
- babies are growing up - Freddy, not really a baby anymore :( is 16 months now and Archie is 3 1/2 months, both are amazing. Archie has been sleeping through since 8 weeks and by sleeping through I mean sleeping through, 8.30pm - 6.30am, doesn't stir, just sleeps! it makes all the difference.
- Paul is working hard and is the most amazing husband and dadda, daddy, dad (we have varying names due to age range!)
- my big boy (15) is back playing footy and seriously, it the best season he has had, amazing attitude, effort and of course natural ability, its amazing watching him on a Sunday :)
There's more but that's enough for now, here's so pics of my gorgeous babies, smallest to biggest :)