Monday, October 11, 2010

Yes!! I'm done!..........

...........with my Group Fitness Managers job!! no maternity leave, finished! YAY!!

Never say never and I may be a GFM again one day but it will be a good 2-3 years at
a minimum and the way I am with it at the moment, I would say I wouldn't return.

Tomorrow see the kids back to school and loving routine, this suits me and Freddy just fine.
I am looking forward to getting settled back into my exercise routine, enjoying the spring weather with lots of outdoor activity and catching up with a few friends whilst my older ones are at school.

12 sleeps and we find out what sex bubs is!! So at the top I have put a poll like I did last year with Freddy.
We have Boy, Girl, Boy now, so just for fun (humour me!) what do you reckon this one will be??
If you have the time have a vote.

Shar x

3 comments:

Kek said...

Congratulations on your retirement Shar. LOL - I mean change of career!

A girl would make things nice and even for you....but I love little boys (biased). ;)

Shar said...

Thanks Kek, one day retirement will come but for now happy to have the hardest job in the world for the next 20 years (maybe longer?)...... being a mum :)

Yes suprisingly I like things even but really wouldn't mind another bubba boy ;) it'll be cheaper aswell!:)

CAT G said...

Hey Shar
Congratulations on finally doing it, time to enjoy your children and bub soon to be bubs, very exciting times and busy I am sure. Would love to catch up sometime for a coastal walk with you and freddy soon , let me know
Cath
x