I guess looking after Freddy (8 1/2 months now) plus my 2 others, doing all the running around for Maddi's gymnastics now she has moved up to a group that trains 4 x week for a total of 14 1/2 hours per week, general wifey stuff, house stuff blah blah is not allowing me much time to breath let alone think about being pregnant!!
Its all good, pregnancy can be a long journey and you can get caught up in every little thing, but at least this way as long as I get to all the correct appts and bubs is growing well and healthy I will be at due date before I know it!!
What else has been happening? (taking a leaf out of Maryanne's book) I will list in point form -
- WE ARE GOING TO THE UK FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am (apart from the plane with a 9 1/2 month old!) we only decided maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago. Initially I was going to go with just Maddi and Freddy but luckily we are all going now which will be wonderful. I get to see all my family and meet my nephew! :) more to come on this.
- I have been back to exercise for a bit now and I'm loving it, I hate getting into the rut I got into when the Morning Sickness hit and glad I dragged myself out. I am a Power Walking Machine!
Another post to come on this.
- Freddy is gorgeous, nearly crawling, has a cute smile with his teeth (just 2 left to come on the bottom before we get a break), eating big boys food, still an angel in every way, here's a recent picture.
- I have finished up my GFM job as you know but also decided it was a chance to take a break from teaching group fitness, with the view I will reassess and return after bubs.
I have vowed to be true to myself from now on and only do the things in life that bring me joy, that I love etc.
I can't teach Bodyattack being pregnant (well I could and did last time but choose not to this time and now I have a bump its hard!) and this is what I love, so it seemed and appropriate time to take a break.
Having been in the industry in some way, shape or form since I was 16, I cannot tell you how cool I am with not having to go into a gym and the environment that comes with it sometimes.
I do however miss the members and delivering the experience.
- I have the most amazing husband.
- I am making headway in learning to just 'be', slowly but I am getting there. The Ah-ha moments are becoming more frequent.
- My big kids are as gorgeous as Freddy, here they are -
- HAVE A GREAT WEEK