Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day 5 of 98

Hey all
Just a quick one to update my week so far.

Been busy with work and just getting settled into my new training and nutrition.

I am really 'enjoying' it!!! What's up with that!? try and do it myself, fight and play mind games all day everyday, get told what to do, no probs 100% on plan, track etc. Oh well we live and learn.

Will do a weekly round up on Saturday.

I have a rest day tomorrow! OMG, what the hell am I going to do? its been a long time since I have not done anything at all, Thursdays I don't teach but would always engage in some form of exercise. Perhaps I will enjoy it?

I hope everyone else is trucking along nicely.
See you Saturday, Shar x




2 comments:

Doris's BEHAG journey said...

Shar

Just Chill - best thing in the world! I am jealous, I so need a chill day.

Doris

Em said...

How was your rest day? spent wisely on rest I hope :)
Have a great weekend hun:)
Em:)