Friday, August 15, 2008

My Bitches!!

Let me introduce you......
It appears I have more than one inner bitch! yes you heard right, BB = Binging bitch, is not alone!
PB = Period Bitch also resides within! and she is VERY good friends with BB.
So PB decides about a week to 10 days before period is going to begin to come for a visit, she calls up BB and asks if she can come and play, and play she does.
PB makes me bloat, makes me feel like I am looking the size of a truck, get extremely emotional (crying at the Olympics, crying coz I had to get up one morning, crying in general), get very snappy and generally makes me, funny enough, a BITCH.
PB tells BB that because shes made me feel like SHITE, I need some help.
BB then decides to try and make me 'feel better' by getting me to eat food in excess, she sits on my freaking shoulder telling me that just one is OK, knowing damn well I don't do ONE!!
The PB and BB are a lethal combination and it takes one SB = STRONG BITCH to beat the bitched down!!!!
So STRONG BITCH it is from now on.
Paul says he knows exactly when my bitches are here for a visit! :)

So my week has had a few ups and downs due to the return of the period since they dropped out in comp prep last.
I was freaking out about my commitment, focus etc and felt a little out of control a couple of weeks back so I feel a little better now that all this stuff was going on and I was trying so hard to fight it.

All in all though I have had a positive week and am feeling good about my plan of attack for the WA state comp.
I have absolutely heaps of stuff happening with Les Mills development from next week, when I present Bodyvive for the first time at the Quarterly Workshop, until the end of the year and hopefully this will continue further.
I have feedback to get from the workshop, a Trainers Summit to attend in Canberra, 3 training modules to sit in on, Bodybalance, Bodyattack and Bodyvive, I have be placed in the line up for the Quarter 4 Workshops where i will present Bodyvive again and Shadow on stage for Bodybalance...........its all go!!

Bryce had to 'BRING IT' to his game last week as they were playing the best team in the league............ and HELL, HE BROUGHT IT!!! OMG! i was nearly crying I was so proud, he played out of his skin, kicked two high pressured kicks, ran his butt off and just made my heart thump. That boy is just amazing, I am sooooooo lucky and I just could not be without him, he's my star.
As for my little 'Madam Maddison', she is just sooooooo much older than her years, I think girls are, she just thrives at school, is so into everything and needs stimulating or she just gets bored.
She is very creative and just sits and draws, colours and reads for ages at a time. She is my princess :) or in her words - 'Mummy, am I your beautiful, angel, fairy, princess?' 'yes Maddi you most definately are and I love you' :)

Paul is just Paul, totally and unconditionally all about our family. He has recently left Fitness First and is doing a really good job building his business from scratch again. We are looking into working together more with Personal training, a few business ideas we have and possibly developing our online stuff. He is going away the week of my comp to complete his studies to become a C.H.E.K EXCERCISE COACH with the development to become a C.H.E.K PRACTITIONER. ( C.H.E.K. = Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology ) so its all go for him too.

So things are all good here and I must try and use this blog a little more about logging my days, I'll aim for 3 this next week.

I hope your all well, have a great weekend
Shar x

I LOVE THIS PIECE AND ONLY POSTED RECENTLY BUT I READ IT REGULARLY NOW -
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Love your life.
Believe in your own powers, and your own potential, and in your own innate goodness.
Wake every morning with the awe of just being alive.
Discover each day the magnificent, awesome beauty in the world.
Explore and embrace life in yourself and in everyone you see each day.
Reach within to find your own specialness.
Amaze yourself and rouse those around you to the potential of each new day.
Don't be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect; this is the essence of your humanity.
Let those who love you help you.
Trust enough to be able to take.
Look with hope to the horizon of today, for today is all we truly have.
Live this day well.
Let a little sun out as well as in.
Create your own rainbows.
Be open to all your possibilities; all possibilities and Miracles.
Always believe in Miracles.

1 comment:

little rene said...

That IS a wonderful piece of inspiration! Thanks Shar!

I LOVED reading your post today. You are SO funny. My main bitch is CFB "control freak bitch"!

She causes me huge stresses when i feel like I can't control everything which inevitably leads to behaviours which quite franky do not help any situation!

I have made a decision though that she is going to be locked up starting NOW! LOL! Stressing never helps anyone really!

Good luck taming your beasts :)