A bit late, should have done on Monday night once my preggy week is up, but hey, better late than never :)
Week 26 - 27 Preggers (Tuesday 17th - Monday 23rd November)
Tuesday - Bodybalance / Bodyattack
Wednesday - Bodybalance / Bodyvive
Thursday - Bodyvive
Friday - Rest day
Saturday - Bodyattack
Sunday - Rest day
Monday - 30 min Incline Treadmill walk
Consisted of mainly Organic / Free Range food.
Averaging 3 meals and 2 snacks per day, some days this week I had a 3rd snack, this was due to hunger which I put down to the amount of exercise I'm doing at this stage of pregnancy.
2.5 - 3 lts water per day, managed to get most days to 3lts
As an average I got 2 fruits per day and 2 veg this week
Feeling / Emotions
Feeling great still, very controlled with nutrition, feeling great for staying active and know that this is such a bonus for later stages of pregnancy and labour, plus the other side.
Our class rosters have been done from Dec to Feb and I have myself finishing up classes 5 days before due date.
- little girls birthday this weekend so we are busy sorting pressies, party etc.
- we have our new releases being launched from this weekend, I am launching Bodyattack with two of my instructors tomorrow and I can't wait the new BODYATTACK ROCKS!!! if your a BA'er and you have done the new release, what do you reckon!!??? Good or what?
- some exciting stuff happening for Paul, will have more on that next week.
- and just something random ...........I love our Guinea Pigs :)
- Rae ordered an ECO -TANKA and cool KOOLERS from us earlier in the week, she has posted here about them and also included a picture of the KOOLER we are both a bit partial too, the camo one.
We still stock, at a competitive price, a wide range of ECO-TANKAs for anyone that's interested, they would make a cool Christmas pressie, especially with a Cool Kooler :) for any friends that are exercisers or anyone that is interested in stopping drinking from plastic.
Also I had info come in yesterday that they are now making a great new size, specially for us active peeps, that like to drink lots - a 2l MEGA TANKA!!
Anyway, for info sheets, other sizes available, kooler colours and prices please feel free to e mail me on email@example.com :)
Have a great weekend