Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Quickety Quick Quick.....

Bed time is looming and I am loving my 8 hours sleep goal, even if I do have to get up to pee, normally somewhere between 2am and 4am.

Day 2 all good, updated goal tracking thingy above, thinking a yoga needs getting in and a full body weights session otherwise the week will be up and I'll be squeezing it all in.

Taught Bodyvive and Bodyattack today, est cal burn 600 (minimum).
Ate veggies - Celery, Salad and mushy's.
Ate fruit - Banana, Kiwi and Mandarin.

NEWSFLASH - I have a baby bump starting!!! Whats that about? don't get me wrong, I'm over the moon, I love it but a bit earlier than expected by about 3 weeks. Can only be a good sign, things are happening!! YAY - grow bubba, grow.

Have a great Wednesday everyone.
Shar x

3 comments:

Bug's Mumma said...

Awesome work Shar! How cool is it getting a baby bump? I was so happy to start getting mine, coz I just looked like I put on a few kgs instead of being pregnant! xoxo

Fifi said...

I was reading that with the more bubs you have the supporting tendons and ligaments around your stomach stretch a little easier so your bump grows quicker. My second sprung out by three months. And then I'd stick it out more so people would know I was pregnant and not just fat!

Miss Positive said...

Wow, you have been a busy girl!!

Exciting about the baby bump, nice feeling that its all growing away happily inside you!

Hilary xx