Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 5 of 75




Nutrition – All clean food, but ate more than planned.
Period Monster is lurking and making me think things that are not true!! Like I will drop dead if I don’t eat chocolate today and I have no control whilst I’m waiting for my period so I may as well give in. Bloody idiot….. just piss off!!
1602 calories / 32% from fat / 28% from protein / 40% from carbs
Exercise – Rest day!!!!!

Mind Medicine – still snappy, not teary yet which is strange?

Relaxation/Recovery – Maddi’s school did a parent and child walk this afternoon due to it being ‘walk to school day’.

DAYMAKER – Doing the walk with Maddi made min, Paul and Maddi’s day, also my day was made whilst doing it as we saw Bryce running his cross country practice round the high school and he was in 2nd place.

Other news
I am having 2nd thoughts about resigning, had a chat with my boss in a work capacity, she also happens to be my friend so she gave me her opinion as my friend, e mailed my mum for a bit of advice to (nothing like talking to your wise old mumma, wish she was here) also Paul.
The reason being is I feel after sitting with it for 2 weeks now, I am feeling I used to make the job the issue, moan and bitch about it taking to much time, always working at home etc but I have to be honest and I think it is me that’s the problem not the position. Anyway, that’s for me to work through.

Trying to get back to Saturday being the start of my week, so weekly report tomorrow morning.

Presenting for Les Mills on Sunday, feeling calm but still have abit of practice to fit in! So on that note I want to do some early in the morning before I Bodyattack so will sign off now and get some good sleep.

GOOD LUCK TO THOSE COMPETING THIS WEEKEND, SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO SHELLEY, KATIE AND SELINA, WHO’S BLOGS I FOLLOW DAILY. Good luck girls!!

2 comments:

ss2306 said...

Thanks for the good wishes. Will post pics asap.

PS We're very very excited this morning.

Katie and Shelley

Trudi said...

Hey Shar,
Reading this book at the mo 'The $1Million reason to change your mind". ITs more about moving to another level of prosperity and success by changing our current mindset. I thinks its worth a read before re-signing. Basically if you keep doing what youre doing you'll keep getting what your getting. Give me an email if you want to know more. XXTruds