Thursday, December 25, 2008

Day 10 of 70 – Wednesday - Amber

Scales – Down 0.7g
Total – 5.5kg

Exercise – Bodyattack
Bodybalance

Nutrition – My food was clean all day until evening when Paul and I sat down to a marathon wrapping session and I had a Bacardi and Pepsi max with some nibbles. So ended up an Amber day on account of that.
I also wasn’t very careful and ate the snacks that contain Gluten and boy am I paying for it!

Rest and Recovery
None

Mood/Feelings/Mental Focus
Feeling good, I’m happy with where I’m at for Tomorrow and enjoying a few treats but looking forward to the feeling of getting straight back to it all on Friday (Boxing Day).
This will be a major achievement for me as I have always used Christmas as a time to pig out, to focus on food etc and it would not normally be contained to a small amount and definitely not just on Christmas day.
As Rae said in her blog it’s NOT about food it’s about spending quality time with those you love.

No comments: