Monday, December 22, 2008

Saturday & Sunday Catch Up

Day 6 of 70 – Saturday - GREEN

Scales – down 0.1kg
Total – 4.4kg

Exercise – Bodyattack, this was one of the hardest BA’s I have done in a while just because I pushed myself so hard so that my members would give back too.

Nutrition – 6 Clean meals Eaten
1526 Calories
42% of the calories are from fat
30% of the calories are from protein
28% of the calories are from carbs

I was starving today, sooooo hungry, so I upped my meals to 6 (which is where it should be anyway!) and allowed an increase in calories and good fats to help with cravings I was getting. Looking back over the week, my amounts were too low, hence where the hungry day and cravings came from.

Rest and Recovery
Had a 15 minute rest/snooze on the sofa in the arvo, was shattered

Mood/Feelings/Mental Focus
Feel good for pushing through on clean through and not giving in to eating Junk I was focusing on.
Very focused on being consistent and increasing my resistance training back this week.
Very pleased with the loss of bloat and water and looking forward to next weeks loss although I’m fully aware it will not be as big.
______________________________________________

Day 7 of 70 – Sunday - AMBER

Scales – down 0.3kg
Total – 4.7kg

Exercise – 30 Minutes Steady pace outdoor run
Trained Back

Nutrition – As all meals have been compliant this week I decided to have a meal of choice today. Stayed clean until late afternoon and then allowed myself to have a meal of choice and later some other treats including nuts and chocolate. YUMMO!

Rest and Recovery
Had a 20 minute rest/snooze of the bed in the arvo, was shattered

Mood/Feelings/Mental Focus
Feel good. Enjoyed meal of choice, ready to get back to it tomorrow.
Ready to see the spike on the scales tomorrow due to not so clean food. :)
Also thinking I am heading into the Pre menstrual stage, boobs are sore, tired and a bit crappy.

No comments: