Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Day 3 of 70 – Wednesday - GREEN

Scales – Down 0.8kg
Total – 3.9kg

Exercise – Bodyattack – SMASHED IT, bloody hard though
Bodypump – OOOUUCHHH
Bodyvive – By the time I did this one, my body was screaming to stop


Nutrition – 5 Clean meals Eaten
1181 Cals
34% of the calories are from fat,
38% of the calories are from protein,
29% of the calories are from carbs

Ok, 3 days on the lower side of cal intake is the limit, must get cals up tomorrow.

Rest and Recovery
Had my nails done, wasn’t that relaxing though as I was constantly thinking about my list of things to do.

Mood/Feelings/Mental Focus
Isn’t it funny, 3 days totally clean, ( training is leaving a little to be desired ) , but you feel great, got more energy, clothes already feeling better, then you look in the mirror! and the same fat blob is staring back :)





but no-where
near the same
as this fat blob!
She's gone!!!
YAY!!!






Shar x

5 comments:

Raechelle said...

I can't even believe that's you Shar! wow-I had no idea you had gone through such a huge transformation...you should be very proud!

Fifi said...

That's you Shar?! Oh...I've seen your photo before in a magazine. Wow!!

Thanks so much for posting that. Now I know what I want is really achievable (and I'm not even aiming for comps).

Thanks for sharing that.

Frankie

Jaime-lee said...

OMG Shar...is that really you under that quilt! Geez girl you have come so far!~

Wooohooo...still must be an awesome feeling!

JL x

Charlotte Orr said...

What a difference! You should be very proud of yourself!

Trudi said...

Hi Shar! Wow, you are a totally different looking person.What a determined gal you are! Just like you will nail your next goal - I have no doubt. Reading your note of the 16th...my son likes me hanging around more and not being in the gym all the time too...Hmm really makes you wonder doesnt it.
Trudsx